Artificial Intelligence Department offers the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education (PhD studies) within the Programme Subject Area 122 – Computer Science.
Main research topics:
- Distributed Databases, Multi-Agent Systems, Information Systems, Data Mining (Prof. Valentin Filatov);
- Hybrid Systems of Computational Intelligence, Data Stream Mining, Big Data, Deep Learning, Evolving Systems (Prof. Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy);
- Everything-as-a-Service-for-Everything Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Deep Agile Learning, Semantic Web and Ontology Engineering, Collective Intelligence and Multi-Agent Systems, Explainable AI (Prof. Vagan Terziyan);
- Methods, Models and Algorithms of Intelligent NLP, Semantic Knowledge Management (Prof. Nataliya Ryabova);
- Data Science: Data Mining, Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis; Cognitive Computing; Explainable AI; Semantic Web and Ontology Engineering (Assoc. Prof. Oleksandra Vitko);
- Fractals and Chaos, Data Mining (Assoc. Prof. Vadim Shergin);
- Knowledge Management, Modern Software Development Technologies (Assoc. Prof. Oleksandr Shevchenko);
- Information Systems, Natural Language Processing, Information Architecture (Assoc. Prof. Larysa Chala);
- Neuro-Fuzzy Systems of Computational Intelligence, Big Data, Data Mining, Text Mining (Assoc. Prof. Oleg Zolotukhin).
Admission rules, license volumes, tuition fees and general information about admission to PhD studies school can be viewed on the university’s website.
Educational and scientific program and curricula can be viewed on the university’s website.