Senior Lecturer of Artificial Intelligence Department
Faculty of Computer Science,
Director of the Center of Technologies for Distant Education Systems and Technologies,
Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics
Born in 1954, Kharkov
1994 – KhTURE, Software computer technology and automated systems
Teaches courses: Programming in Java, Web-technologies and web-design, systems of distributed artificial intelligence, web-smart-mining and information retrieval on the Internet.
Professional and Scientific work
1994 – Trainee Researcher, Kaf. Software computers, KNURE
1995-1998 – Assistant, Kaf. Software computers, KNURE
1997-2000 – methodologist of the highest category, Laboratory virtual and distance learning, KNURE
2000-2001 – Head of the Laboratory Laboratory of virtual and distance learning, KNURE
Since 1999 – Senior Lecturer, Dept. of. Artificial Intelligence, KNURE
2001-2015 – Deputy Director (part-time), the Centre of distance learning technologies, KNURE
2003-2004 – The System Manager to, Ukrainian Association for Distance Education
Since 2015 – Director (part-time), the Centre of distance learning technologies, KNURE
Research interests: Programming in Java, Web-technologies and web-design, systems of distributed artificial intelligence, web-smart-mining and information retrieval on the Internet.
- Grebenyuk V., Terziyan V., Kirichenko I., Stolnicov Z. Mathematical Model of the Human Energetical System Based on the Concepts of Oriental Medical Sciences (in English), Universal Transactions, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 1993.
- Bondarenko M., Grebenyuk V., Terziyan V. Reasoning Based on the Algebra of Semantic Relations (in English), Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, V.3, No.4, 1993
- Grebenyuk V., Vyazelenko S., Terziyan V., Kaikova H. Systems of Pattern Recognition by Behavior (in Russian), Proc. of International Conference “MicroCAD’95”, Kharkov, Mishkolts (Hungary), 1995
- Grebenyuk V., Kaikova H., Terziyan V., Puuronen S. The Law of Semantic Balance and its Use in Modeling Possible World (in English), Proc. of International Conference “STeP’96 – Genes, Nets and Symbols”, Vaasa, Finland, 1996
- Grebenyuk V., Voronenko D. MIXER as a new generation of CASE (in English), Proc. of International Symposium for Software Engineering in Universities ISSEU’97, Rovaniemi, Finland, 1997
- Grebenyuk V., D.Voronenko Learning by Adaptation. Self-Adjusting In Lively Neural Network (in English), Proc. of International Conference “New Trends in Artificial Intelligence & Neural Networks”, Baskent, Turkey, 1997
- Grebenyuk V., V. Repka, T. Shatovska, Multi-Agent Systems for providing a high quality distant, Proceedings of International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST 07), May 11–13, 2007, London, United Kingdom, pp. 84-90
- Grebenyuk V, V. Repka, K. Kliushnyk, Pro-Active Multi-Agent System in Virtual Education, Multi-Agent Systems – Modeling, Control, Programming, Simulations and Applications, Book edited by: Faisal Alkhateeb, Eslam Al Maghayreh and Iyad Abu Doush, ISBN: 978-953-307-174-9, Publisher: InTech, Publishing date: April 2011, pp. 393-414.