Workshop of The Erasmus+ Project WARN
22 October 2021 23:10
Representatives of the Department – members of the interfaculty team of project WARN participated in the Workshop on Internal dissemination of the JSS findings and Training on Adversarial Learning which was conducted in Lviv on October 18-20, 2021. During three days the WARN project team worked in “hybrid” interaction communicating alive at the locations of the Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU) and online via Zoom.
The NURE’s team was represented by the national project coordinator Associate Professor Svitlana Gryshko (EC Department), the team leader of developers of master’s programme “Artificial Intelligence Systems” Mariia Golovianko and executive project manager Liudmyla Titova, meantime Head of the EC Department Prof. Tetiana Polozova, and Professor of the AI Department Nataliia Ryabova, joined the online format.
During the meeting, informative trainings were held for the developers of the WARN-project:
– training on adversarial learning within the fight against hybrid threats and cognitive hacking in particular provided by Jyväskylä University, Finland;
– sharing knowledge obtained by representatives of the WARN-project in the Summer School of the University of Jyväskylä within the course “Changing Security and Hybrid Threats” (Assoc. Prof. M. Golovyanko, NURE – Kharkiv; Assoc. Prof. T. Reva, NAMSCA – Kyiv).
The “hybrid format” allowed access to the new unique content not only the project team but also students of partner universities.
Team members also synchronized and coordinated the activities of the second work package (WP2) aiming at the adaptation of study programs to the new context of hybrid threats:
– updating the profiles of master’s programs (in particular, the study programmes of NURE “Financial and Economic Security Management” and “Artificial Intelligence Systems”);
– development of the common project course “Hybrid Threats and Comprehensive Security” and special courses of the study programmes;
– development of a new method of proactive learning under conditions of protection against hybrid threats;
– Updating the interactive Hybrid Threats Glossary.